NOTICE – Church Worship/Picnic This Sunday

Due to the strong possibility of showers Saturday evening and on Sunday (the long range forecast predicts 70% possibility of rain Saturday evening and Sunday), there may be a change in venue, from outdoors to indoors.

We can understand the disappointment of not having an outdoor service, but we don’t want to make a premature decision too.

Therefore, in order to have a better perspective of the weather forecast for the next two days, we’ll be deferring the final decision until sometime before 7pm tomorrow. Once that decision has been made, it will posted on our website.

Thank you for your patience

 

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave your comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s