Update Re: In-person Worship at St. Matthew’s

The provincial government has moved Niagara into the Red zone, clearing the way for limited church attendance with restrictions as before.

Dr. Hirji, our medical doctor of heath does not agree. He thinks that in light of the mutant viruses and other factors, we should not open up yet.

Church council has voted to delay opening until Easter which is April 4th. This is dependent on our status at that time. Hopefully this will be our last closure. I pray that we can all be vaccinated soon and return to a more “normal” situation.

I thank all who have continued to support their church with their offerings during this difficult time. In the meantime, take care of yourselves and each other.


February 27, 2021

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.